Happy to update you that Sava is now equipped with Faster & Secured Deliveries for you!
As per our commitment to continual improvement in our systems and process, Sava has successfully undergone the Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (CTPAT) certification that benefits us in protecting our supply chain and identifying security gaps so that specific security measures and best practices can be implemented.
Additionally, we have obtained permission for Self-Sealing the Containers from Indian customs at Sava’s factory helping you with Faster & Secured Deliveries of your goods.
Here are 7 Benefits for you from this step of Sava:
- Faster transport of goods: The faster you can get the goods the sooner you can sell them. C-TPAT helps you achieve this goal by shorter wait times at the ports.
- Minimize the probability of disruption for your deliveries.
- Front of the Line Privileges for the US.
- Security of goods: Your goods remain protected from internal and external thieves.
- Negligible carton damages were caused due to double and sometimes triple handling of cargo.
- No more carton bulginess caused by mishandling by clearing agents.
- Improved predictability in importing your goods.
Effective now, we shall be directly stuffing your 20/40/ 40HQ containers under the self-sealing and self-certification program as laid down by Indian customs helping you achieve the above benefits.
No action is required from your side for this, as your nominated agent would be providing us with the allocated containers for your shipment.
We appreciate your business and thank you once again for your continued patronage of Sava.