How we do it?
Sava is a hybrid organization that develops, sources, and manufactures home textile products for International Companies.
3 Prime Services of SAVA
1. Design & Development Partners
2. Ethical Production Centre
3. Sustainable Sourcing Support
We completely unlock India as a sourcing destination for Home Textile products on a full-service level.
complete Design Service to a Production Package
Designing & Sourcing :
From visualising a concept to sketching and moving an idea to a beautiful textile product and then to design a whole collection around it; is our forte
- Customized Design exclusively for you.
- Seasonally designed collections for Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter.
- Classic collection in Fashion, Holiday season, Navy, Halloween, Easter, Kitchen amongst others.
- Ready to use Designs according to the
latest trends and developments.
- Availability of a wide variety of Fabrics,
Materials, Processes, and Techniques.
- The flexibility of developing exclusive
signature collections customized for you.
- Modest MOQs
Get an accessible insight into our designs, services, and systems to learn how to ensure and get the right design in the right quality in the right colors at the right time with the right compliances at the right price.
Expansive Range of Material
- Cotton & Cotton Blends
- Linen & Linen Blends
- Organic Cotton
- Cotton Made in Africa (CMIA)
- Man Made fabrics like Rayon, Acrylic, Polyester.
- Mink, Suede, Micro, Blackout, Burnout, Fleece.
- Amongst Others.
- Wool felt, fur and Knits.
- Silk & Silk Blends.
Wide range of Processes
- Weaving-Dobby, Jacquard and Textured Weaves.
- Printing-Pigment, Foil, Digital, Metallic, Flock, Rubber, Sublimation, Disperse, Discharge and Reactive.
- Washing Stone, Softener, Enzyme and Spray Wash.
- Outdoor Coatings – Acrylic, Heat Resistant, Water Repellent PVC and PU.
Variety of Embroidery Techniques
- Machine and hard embroideries covering techniques like Aari, Dori, Ribbon and Cord amongst others.
- Applique Embroidery.
- Bead Work – Computerized & Handwork.
- Strass & Stud applications.
- Sequin embellishment.
We truly care not only what we produce but more importantly how we produce them.
Our manufacturing facilities in Gurgaon and in Karur are equipped with modern machinery and we work with an ethical supply chain of vendors from various states in India; to ensure a better community at large while serving the needs of our customers.
Our dedicated Technical Production Team ensure product manufacturing is done to meet the quality and safety standards expected by our customers.
To ensure a better community at large our company goes through a periodic renewal of various certification processes.
As environmental and social concerns have grown, responsible manufacturing has become a core pillar of a sustainable company.
Sava strives to be a leader with its commitment for social and environmental upliftment and goes through a periodic and continuous improvement plan with certifications and audits; ensuring the following benefits are achieved by our customers.
• Efficient risk management.
• Reduced audit fatigue.
• Impact on key players of their companies.
• Opportunity to network and exchange best practices.
11+ Certifications and Compliances
We believe and work on the 3 Pillars of Sustainability by providing the 3R’s and the 3E’s of our products and services to our customers:
- Social Equity
We expect our customers to support us to meet accordance on Sustainability.